Sunday, April 25, 2010

Procrastination

It is amazing the things you can come up with when you should be doing something else... like studying. Today I have found over 30 new recipes that I really think I need to make and have copied them into a word document. I also took a nice long nap. Following my very necessary blog post, I will probably call an old friend to "catch up". At that point, I may be hungry and feel the need to make some dinner. I may try and get some studying in today, but the odds are not really in my favor. I know this week ahead of me is full of stress, no sleep, lots of studying, frustration, anxiety, and a little more anxiety, only to be followed by another week of pretty much the same thing except I will have two small victories throughout the week, when I complete two of my finals. Now I just need to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment